Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Traipse through the Witching Hour

I had a interview today with Delta Ambulance in Waterville for a per diam Emergency Medical Dispatcher.  I felt that the interview went well and I have a good feeling about it!

Then I did some shopping, which is unusual for me, at TJ Maxx, Mardens, WalMart & Barnes & Noble.   I came home watched some tube and cooked me some angel hair. 

Mom spend the day with Jason and his family and Irving had a load to Mass so I was by myself all evening.  I felt restless all day and just really wanted to do something with someone else.

As it turns out I wasn't the only one itching to get out as my good friend Kate and I decided to take a late night stroll on the Rail Trail.

We walked 2 miles down the trail then sat on a stone bench and looked at the stars.  Kate asked about a particular W shaped one curious what it was.  Thanks to the power of my kick ass phone I queued up Google Sky and we were able to see it!!

Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia is named after a queen in Greek Mythology.  We then checked out several other constellations and it was truly very cool!  Others included:

Aquila
Hercules


Aquila, Hercules, & Scorpion.  All very , very cool!  We, of course, saw a boatload more stars!! It was  great walk and a beautiful night for it!

Later Readers!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment