Friday, June 22, 2012

Orange belt with a white stripe!!

Today was another hot day!

Got plenty of Bones in on the netflix streaming today...damn it's a good show.

Canaan had an eye appointment today and he's got 20/20 vision and he's not color blind like I am so that all good.  He enjoyed his appointment and he said he's looking forward to going back again.  I should have let them dilate his eyes like they asked.


Later in the afternoon I took Canaan to karate where he apparently had belt testing.  I am proud to say that he tested perfect and was awarded is 3rd belt, Orange with a white stripe!!  He was so excited and so proud of himself.  He truly worked hard for this achievement!!


Finished off the evening with some taco's, Canaan's choice and I am watching some Bones.

It was a great day.

A couple weeks back I discovered the comedic talents of Jenna Marbles and if you haven't heard of her you should check her out.


That's all for today readers!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment