Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It was a hot one!

I hid out inside today, sitting in the dark with a fan blowing on me and watching multiple episodes of Bones streaming via netflix.  It was nice to relax for a change, and I only did because it was so freakin' hot!

Headed in town in the late afternoon for Canaan's final baseball game that was cancelled enroute.  So I spent some time with them at the ex's.  It was really nice to see them even for the hour I was there.

Checked out Rock of Ages tonight and it was fantastic!  First off, the soundtrack to that flick is amazing!  Tom Cruise was WAY better them i expected him to be, and he sang many songs very well.  Paradise City, Wanted Dead or Alive, Don't Stop Believing and more.  The broadway production is touring and coming to Maine next March at the Merrill Auditorium.  I'm going to have to check it out!

After I ran into Hannaford in Gardiner for some Diet Pepsi and the parking lot reeked of the Mary-J-wanna! It was also packed because of the fireworks display that Gardiner had tonight.  They are having more Saturday because apparently they just can't get enough.

Hope everyone had a good day and was able to beat the heat!

Later readers.


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment