Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Jubilation



What is happiness?

Everyday people say they are happy.  They wake up, they go to work or school or whatever it is they do on a daily basis and they are happy.   Are they really?  I thought that I was happy for a long time, but I know now I wasn’t.  I’m not sure if I was complacent or in denial, but I know that I wasn’t happy.  I wasn’t for a long time.
Shawn Michaels said he lost his smile and that he had to go find it and I can now understand what he meant by that.
My lack of happiness affected just about everything around me in my life.  It affected my work, added multitudes of stress, didn’t allow me to truly enjoy the things that I love, and even effected my interactions with my children.  I can see that now.

So much has changed this past year and through it all I can sit here today and say that I am happy.  Truly happy with my life, where I am, and where I’m going, and who with.

So what is it that makes me happy?  Well in no certain order….




















Later Readers!!!

Michael Labbe

No comments:

Post a Comment