Monday, October 8, 2012

Gainfully Employed!!

I've got a job!  Yeeee-aaah!!

After 4 months of being unemployed and 3.5 months being in the hiring process I finally started at the Department of Public Safety in Augusta on October 3rd and I couldn't be happier!!

In my first 5 days I put in 52 hours, it's like old times are here again!

I work with a great group of people, I seem to be catching on pretty quickly and I'm looking forward to the new challenge of learning the vast area we cover for police, fire, and rescue.

Besides the numerous State Agencies and Troops C & D we also dispatch for Gardiner Police and the Kennebec County Sheriff's Office and several Volunteer Fire Departments.

Here are a few images to fill out the blog because it's going to be a short one.









Great tune! 



Later Readers


No comments:

Post a Comment