Monday, September 3, 2012

The Ketchup Blog!

So I haven't blog in a long time, it's not for the lack of excitement in my life, it's laziness pure and simple!!

I'm still in the background check process for DPS and it's taking soooo long that I just cannot believe it!

My camera broke at the Robbie Ellis Super Junior Tournament, that sucked.  I called Canon, they can fix it for a flat fee of $115, no matter what is wrong with it.  So I will eventually send it in to get it fixed because it will be cheaper then buying a new one.

Oh, well here's some photos to catch everyone up on what's going down!

Kate and I, and a couple of her friends, went to the Bangor Waterfront for the Bare Naked Ladies, Blues Traveler, Big Head Todd and the Monster, and Cracker concert.  It was a blast! 


Addison & Canaan are both playing soccer, they had their first practices and games.






We went frog catching down at Uncle Bob & Aunt Jeanne's


Toni B scared the crap out of me when she suddenly appeared in the front seat of my vehicle as I was driving down the road.

Kate & I went to the Popham beach, I had never been before.  We went swimming in the Ocean, the first time in Maine for me since I was a kid!  It was a little cold at first but you got used to it.  The tide was coming in and the waves were awesome!  We brought a picnic lunch with us and I brought a book and we just enjoyed the day!




First day of school!!  Canaan is a big ole first grader now!! We had open house and met his teacher Mrs. Webb. Canaan loves school!

Took Canaan to IWE Wrestling in Fairfield, it was a fans bring the weapons match featuring the 3rd encounter of "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards vs. "The Tower of Power" Mark Moment.  Canaan got himself a cookie sheet at the dollar tree store and drew a target on it and had me write, "Mark Moment's head goes here!"  He showed it to Eddie Edwards who assured him he would make it happen, and he did!
It was a great match, as theirs always are and Moment picked up his first ever victory with a low blow and a school boy to Edwards!







Kate met the kids!  It went very well!  She was so great with them and they really liked her.  We went to the Wiscasset playground and to the farm where she keeps her horse Rocky.  I didn't know until after that she was ill and not feeling well. In fact that night she crashed for basically the rest of evening.










All of the above photos were taken with my kick ass Samsung Galaxy S III phone, so I have then until I get my Canon fixed.

Here's some videos I found on you tube from the concert






Later readers

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment