Monday, February 2, 2015

It's a new blog coming

Greetings,


Man I am sick of shoveling snow!  I like the winter and I don’t mind snow, but let’s space the storms out a bit more than a few days apart.  My neck and shoulders are spent from throwing all this snow.  I’m not sure what Monday’s going to bring my I’m thankful that the blizzard and Friday’s/Saturday’s storm was the fluffy blowing snow and not heavy wet snow. 

Grampa Hobart passed away on January 7th.  I think ultimately he died because he missed Grammie Connie who passed away last September. He didn’t want a funeral but my Mom flew out there to attend to everything.  Like Grammie Connie he was cremated and his ashes interned with hers in Pahrump.  I wasn’t close to Grampa Hobart because he lived out in Nevada and Arizona my whole life.  The last time I saw him was in May 2007 in Pahrump on Vacation.  I used to enjoy his visits and the time that I would be able to spend with him.  He was a very unique person with his mannerism and how he spoke and that will be how I remember him the most. 


We celebrated Canaan’s 9th birthday party with a social gathering at our place.  Mama Mueller made a wonderful Seattle Seahawks helmet cake that Canaan had requested.  He scored a big haul too with some nice presents, gift cards, and some cash! 

I am just over a month out from the Boston Pro Wrestling Marathon, a three day, two night wrestling extravaganza featuring 4 full wrestling cards, a Colt Cabana Art of Wrestling podcast recording and on Sunday a meet and greet luncheon.  So excited about this!

Just about two months out from the big day!  I’m wicked excited and a bit nervous as well. 

My brother-in-law Caleb is doing a project this year where he releases a new song every week, he’s calling it his Thing-A-Weekend, you can find more as well as the songs he released so far here;


Also tune in every Thursday Night on WRFR to hear the new weekly song as well as some other great tunes spun by Seth Meyers.

That’s all for now, later Readers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment